- GSU Kung Fu Club President (2005-2009)
- Naga 2009 Southeast Grappling Tournament (Silver Medalist)
- 2011 Gladiator Karate Champion (Forms & Sparring)
- 2012 All-Star Nationals Tournament (2nd Place Sparring)
- 2012 New Traditional Martial Arts Fighting Challenge (2nd Place Sparring)
- (2013 to Current) Womens Self defense / Cardio kickboxing instructor at Dance Fitness
Why Women's Self Defense?
- Women Empowerment (Ability to defend self & loved ones)
- Standard martial arts gyms may intimidate woman to come and learn with the men. A women self defense gym takes that nervousness away and allows woman to have a comfortable environment to learn.
- A women's self defense gym allows woman to learn skills and techniques (verbal & physical) specifically designed for women to defend against bigger and stronger aggressors.
- Ability to learn both standing and ground techniques to be prepared for any situation.
- Along with learning invaluable knowledge, self defense also improves fitness, health and flexibility in a fun and enjoyable way.
Other Possible Classes:
Women's Self Defense
Children & Men Classes
Private Classes (Single or Group)
The techniques used are designed to develop/ improve the following:
Reduce stress levels
Copyright © 2013 Dance Fitness PTC | Design by FireSlyde.net